In order to fulfill your request to inform you about activities of the IHS, you submitted your personal data (e.g. e-mail address). We will use this information to mail you the IHS newsletter. Please find more information below. Use the address information stated below to contact us if you have any questions.
Duty to inform
according to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
When collecting personal data, the data collector has a duty to provide the data subject with the following information:
- Name and contact data of the person responsible for data collection and of his representative:
Dr. Martin Kocher (Ralf Böckle, MPA), Institut für Höhere Studien, Josefstädter Straße 39, 1080 Wien
- Name and contact data of the data protection officer:
Mag. Harald Hutter, Institut für Höhere Studien, Josefstädter Straße 39, 1080 Wien, email@example.com
- Purpose of the data processing:
mailing of the IHS newsletter
- Duration of data storage:
Data will be stored
- as long as information in the form of a newsletter mailing is being forwarded or
- until the data subject withdraws her/his consent to receive such information.
- The data subject has the right of access to her/his personal data as well as the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of her/his personal data as well as the right to data portability.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority ("Datenschutzbehörde" in Austria).